Tuesday, October 22, 2013

all the cobwebs and spiders

Well, I did it...after 21 years in this house, and months before I am going to leave it, I finally started the disgusting task of cleaning/painting the basement. This past weekend, in a fit of hormones and fury I got started on the laundry side by moving/throwing everything out and cleaning all the cobwebs and spiders and piles of dirt and leaves and debris. I could not show you the real before...it was too appalling. I did however, take a couple photos of it post cleaning...still pretty horrendous. I plan on painting and "decorating" this area over the coming weekend and will share with you the after shots and a couple of recycle/reuse projects that I have planned. So, in honor of Halloween in Salem, MA, I give you the horror shots...



No comments:

Post a Comment