Thursday, October 17, 2013

a soft, warm fall day

Today was that lovely sort of bonus day...a soft, warm fall day that took you by surprise and beckoned you to stay outside just a liiiitle longer...I went barefoot out to the garden and knit a few rows while the sun was low in the sky but still strong enough to warm my toes...just what I needed after an early and long day at work....this is what I am knitting



my knitting

Quince and Co. Chickadee yarn and Genevieve pattern...I LOVE this company! The yarn is sweet to knit with and the prices are very reasonable..I can't wait to finish this sweater (my first ever item that I've knit for myself) so I can get started making some hats and mittens with their gorgeous Puffin yarn...

wishing you a lovely day
xo Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment