Tuesday, January 19, 2010

boot cut pants

I have to say, I have been VERY good about using up the fabric from my stash. These pants represent the last of it...yay!!! now I can collect some more :) Maybe, probably, definitely some of the new Anna Maria Horner voile.

For the boot cut pants I used this pattern from the AWESOME Danslalune on Etsy. Check out her adorable pattern for sailor pants while you are there...I know what my next project is going to be!

Cute little pockets...the construction of these pants is so easy but looks sooo professional and jean-like. The jersey waistband is perfect for petite little waists and is so much more comfy than regular jeans...kind of like mini maternity pants ;)

little owl appliques

1 comment:

  1. They are adorable and I love the fabric - even if it is the last.

    Such a fantastic shape, as you say and the appliques owls make them just so.

    take care and have a lovely day,

    Nian x

    ReplyDelete