Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hello Again!

Wow, what a week it has been! I have really gotten into preparing for this trunk sale that I am having this Friday and Saturday. I kind of went overboard...over 60 items sewn...getting up at 5 to sew before everyone else in the house got up...sewing well into the night...not to mention laser focused 2 hour sewing marathons every day during nap time. I should be, or at least I would normally be, a frazzled, screaming nut case by now....but I'm not...I keep waiting for it to happen, and I do have the old familiar knot in my chest feeling every now and again but somehow I talk myself down...and carry on. I am even enjoying the being busy...I LOVE the clothes I have made...feel proud of what I have accomplished and even though the fear that no one will show up flits through my mind occasionally, I seem to have acquired a little patient wisdom somewhere along the line and the thought that follows the fear is always something along the lines of "well, if no one shows up then there are many other ways to sell your clothes...and they will sell " So readers, now that I have updated you all on the state of my mental health...apologies for too much info...I am off to finish some stuff up. Anybody local to the Salem, MA area who would like to come by Friday 7-9pm or Saturday 9am-1pm and take a look at my Spring line...drop me a line and I'll fill you in on the details :) Everyone else, wish me luck and next week I will be back to blogging more regularly...I've got a tutorial to share and a giveaway to...giveaway. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Sending you lots of wishes and luck - hope it all goes well,

    Nina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the luck in the world...Wish I could be there to support you!!

    Wendy :)

    ReplyDelete