Happy, Happy Mother's Day to all my blogland friends!!!
My family really came through for me today...Best. Mother's. Day. Ever.
this is a list of what makes for the perfect day for me:
1. sleeping in till 7...people who aren't parents make think this is early but when you have 2 year olds who rise before the birds, 7 is luxuriously late
2. bacon, eggs, tea and orange juice brought to me on a tray while I lay lounging in bed
3. presents & poems
4. all the kids and hubby hanging with me on the bed, talking and laughing and trying to keep the 2 year old from falling off
5. loooong post breakfast walk...just me and Mike
6. shopping for clothes...all by myself
7.returning home to find lunch on the table and 2 year old happy
8. NAP...oh blessed nap
9. older kids entertaining 2year old all day
10. I LOVE my family...they rock!!!
and now, I hope to add a little something to someone else's day...I forgot to announce the winner of the green dot dress giveaway on Friday...so the winner is.....Elizabeth!!! Congratulations and if you'll email me your address I will send that off to you this week!