Friday, September 4, 2009

30 days of happiness :: friends

Friends....As I've gotten older I can look back and see how I have been blessed with so many different people in all the changing phases of my life. You have school friends and work friends and "mommy" friends and the very precious "sister" friends, the ones who last through all the phases, the ones you can pour your heart out to and who know you inside and out. My "sister" friend Keri invited me out for a glass of wine and conversation last night and it was just what I needed after a long week of sewing and whiny kids (of all ages). Thank you Keri for a lovely evening, it was so good to just talk about kids and jobs and making changes and finding our happiness and of course, to laugh :)

So, you say, where's all this sewing you're talking about? Well, my friends, here it is, in all it's autumn, corduroy, owl, deer and dog glory on the table in the back yard. All of these dresses and skirts are headed to Crunchy Granola Baby, a store here in Salem, TODAY, so, get them while they're hot!

1 comment:

  1. I completly know where your coming from - here's to friends.

    Nina x

    ps. cute, cute, cute owls, deers and dogs!

    ReplyDelete