Not too much sewing going on these past few days...just this muslin for Mia's knot shorts which came out waaaaay too tight (good thing I made the muslin in cheapo fabric). I've redrafted the pattern with a bunch more ease and bought some nice stretch twill to make them up in. I got to the fabric store yesterday and picked up some other pretty cotton batiste fabrics for some tops for Mia. Hopefully I'll have some time to sew tonight and tomorrow.
Check out all the BEAUTIFUL things people are sewing for the KCWC on Flickr. I just love this online sewing community. Such sweet and inspirational and talented people :)